Getting Started with AMcards.com + HubSpot
In this article, you will learn how to connect your AMcards account to HubSpot. Integrating your AMcards account allows you to easily send cards and trigger drip campaigns inside HubSpot.
- A HubSpot account. If you don’t already have a HubSpot account, you can set one up here.
- An AMcards account. If you don’t already have an AMcards account, you can sign up for free here.
Integrate a HubSpot account with AMcards
Once you have a HubSpot account, and an AMcards account, follow these steps to integrate your HubSpot account with AMcards.
- Click on Account Settings from your AMcards dashboard.
- Click on Integrations.
- Select HubSpot.
- To integrate with HubSpot, click Install.
- You will then be redirected to HubSpot, where you are prompted to Choose an account to install AMcards.
- Connect app to finish integrating.
- Once you have successfully integrated HubSpot with AMcards you will be redirected to the settings page for your integration where you can configure lead status automation. Now you can go to your HubSpot account and use AMcards, see the following sections for learning the main features of AMcards inside of HubSpot.
Send your first card with AMcards
Note: The process for sending cards and triggering drip campaigns to a single contact is the same.
- Navigate to the contact of your choice.
- Locate the AMcards CRM Card.
- If you have never registered an AMcards user in HubSpot, select Actions, and Register AMcards User.
- Next, select Actions, and Send Card/Trigger Campaign.
- Select your Template/Campaign, then Checkout.
- Review the card details and Send Card/Trigger Campaign.
If the card send was successful, a note will be added to this contact that both logs the card send, and allows you to make edits to the card.
Sending cards from workflows
Note: The FollowUpCards workflow action allows you to send cards to contacts within workflows.
- Navigate to Automation > Workflows.
- Choose the workflow you wish to send cards from.
- Add the FollowUpCards action to your workflow.
- Select your card template from the Template Picker and Save.
Now, if your workflow is active, when a contact is enrolled and reaches the FollowUpCards action, a card with the specified template will be sent out.
Note: The HubSpot Integration Settings Page is where you can customize your AMcards integration by setting up lead status automation, and changing how your AMcards account is shared among HubSpot users.Access Settings